Slider

April Favourites 2017

Monday 1 May 2017

April Favourites
It's slightly late but I wanted to share with you all the things that I have been loving this April.

There have been a few different things but the majority of these have been beauty products - guilty as charged.



Zoella Lazy Days Reed Diffuser
I got this for my birthday at the beginning of April and the smell is perfect! It's a smell of linens and all things cosy! It adds a fresh clean burst of smell to the room and I'm obsessed.

Smashbox Primer Oil
I'm always looking for a good Primer and I feel I've finally found one that suits my skin type! The Primer oil is moisturising on dry skin and you only need a few drops to cover your face, meaning this bottle is going to last for AGES! If you have dry skin you need this Primer!

Clinique Moisture Surge
I'm late to the party in trying this moisturiser and I can now agree that the hype is real! This is the perfect moisturiser for anyone with dry skin, it glides on like a dream and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.

Kat Von D Lock It Concealer
I have been wanting to try the Kat Von D Concealer and foundation for years! When I tried it while in New York they did not have a colour match. When I went to Dublin they had a Kat Von D stand and it was all kinds of amazing! They finally have a colour match for my skin tone in the foundation and concealer.  I'm always looking for a good concealer and this one did not disappoint! It has a full coverage and doesn't leave your face looking cakes.  If you like a fuller coverage this concealer is fab.

Lottie Gold Nail Polish
I got given this for my birthday and the colour is fancy! I just love the colour it is such a pretty gold colour.

Nakd Toffee Treat Nibbles
I've been trying to be dairy free recently and even though these snacks have been around for ages I have never tried them. I'm not a big fan of fruit and nut snacks normally but these ones with added flavouring are very tasty! I'm particularly partial to these toffee treat nibbles.

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Rebecca Laura Writes