Slider

Blogmas #1: First Day of Blogmas

Thursday 1 December 2016


The Festive season is upon us and for bloggers that means one thing - it's time for Blogmas again!

For those of you who don't know what Blogmas is it's where a blogger posts everyday until the 25th of December with festive blog posts. These can range from anything be it gift guides to a persons favourite christmas films.



This is my first time at attempting Blogmas and the thought of creating enough content to post every day for 25 days is pretty daunting!

However I love the festive season and everything about Christmas so I really wanted to give this a go.

Some posts I have coming up include:

- My Favourite Christmas Songs
- My Christmas Traditions
- Christmas Baking
- Christmas Jumpers
- Various Christmas Gift Guides

and many more (hopefully 25 days worth).

I really think this is a fantastic idea and a great way to get people into the festive spirit. Blogmas lets do this!

I will leave you the first of many cheesy christmas jokes (who doesn't love a christmas cracker joke?!):

What kind of money do elves use? 
Jingle bills!

Thanks for Reading!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to know that other bloggers are taking part in Blogmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to read all of the blogmas posts! I won't be doing any because I have exams, but mine will all be Christmas themed twice a week anyway!
    xx Kenzie// kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Rebecca Laura Writes