Slider

Blogging Olympics Tag

Thursday 18 August 2016



Thanks to Martin from Martins Virtual Blog for nominating me to do this tag. I will admit I'm not an avid watcher of the Olympics but though this would be fun to give a go.

The Rules:
-Publish a post with the questions (you can add your own)
-Thank the blogger who tagged you
-Tag others
-Use the Olympics post image (attached) or create your own.


Team?
I have to say Great Britain, got to support your own country!

If you could compete in an event, what would it be?
I would love to compete in the Gymnastics, not that I am in any way shape or form good at this. I just find it the most interesting sport to watch.

Favourite Event to Watch?
Again this is going to be the same answer the Gymnastics it just takes so much strength and skill and the routines are all different.

Olympian You admire most?
I wouldn't say there is an Olympian I admire the most they all have put in a lot of hard work and dedication to be there. If I have to choose I would go with Simone Biles a really talented gymnast and only 19! Or Jessica Ennis-Hill it must be so hard to go back into training after having a child and that just shows her dedication.

What sports do you currently play?
Currently I don't play any sports. I do go to padfitness classes once a week this is basically a form of circuits and boxercise.

Summer Olympics or winter?
Summer Olympics.

Ever been to the Olympics in Person?
Nope I have not ever been to the Olympics in person.

What Sport do you think should be in the Olympics?
Zumba - now that would be entertaining

What do you think would be going through your head right before you were about to compete in the Olympics?
I would probably be stood there going don't mess this up or giving myself some rousing pep talk. Or possibly having a mild panic attack.




I would like to tag:
Laura from Laura's Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Rebecca Laura Writes