Slider

Urban Decay Summer Collection

Thursday 19 May 2016


I recently picked up two items from the Urban Decay Summer collection these are the 'Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector' and the 'Afterglow Highlighter' in the shade 'Aura'.


Being a massive Urban Decay fan I always look forward to new product launches and am constantly resisting the urge to buy more products from the range.

I love the fact that for the summer Urban Decay are focusing on complexion. I have really pale skin so anything that brightens up my tired skin is a must.

Without further ado here is what I think of the two products that I picked up:



I got the Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector in the shade Light. This is the lightest shade in the range and fits a pale complexion perfectly.
The tube comes with a pump on the end - I think when I speak for everyone when I say thank you for this Urban Decay!!
One layer of this product gives a good light coverage but you can use more and build it up to a medium coverage.
This product is so lightweight that it doesn't even feel like you are wearing foundation, add in that it doesn't dry out your skin and has an SPF 20 and you have the perfect summer foundation.

I hope this will become a permanent part of their range as I have definitely found my favourite foundation!





Onto the second product that I purchased which is the Afterglow 8 Hour Highlighter in the shade Aura. There are three shades in this range Sin, Aura and Fireball.
Sin is a gold toned highlighter, Aura is a pink toned highlighter and Fireball is a red-orange toned highlighter.
The shade Aura looked the most natural on my skin, I tried on this and sin but I wasn't feeling brave enough for a bold highlighter.

This product is stunning the powder is so finely milled that you only need to dab the brush in the pan and it will pick up a fair bit of product.
The packaging follows on with the silver theme with cut out letters on the lid so that you can see the colour of the product. There is also a grate over the lid so if you pick up to much product you can wipe it off on there.

I have done a swatch photo above but this really does not do the colour justice! It is such an ethereal pink/purple shade which you can use for a subtle highlight or build up for a bold highlight.

I have been using these products every day for the past two weeks and I can't find any complaints.

My skin has never looked so rejuvenated!

You can have a look at the full range of the summer collection here.

Have you tried any products from the Urban Decay Summer range? What did you think?

Thanks for Reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Rebecca Laura Writes