Slider

April Music Playlist

Friday 22 April 2016


My current music playlist for April. These are the songs I keep listening to on repeat:

Forget Me Now - Against the Current
Close - Nick Jonas ft Tove Lo
Foxes - Devil Side
Nightmare - Miley Cyrus
Someone Else - Miley Cyrus
I'ma Do My Thang - Miley Cyrus
Drive - Miley Cyrus
Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
Wasteland Against the Current
Lose My Cool - Foxes
Work From Home - Fifth Harmony
Irresistible - Fall Out Boy ft Demi Lovato
Emperor's New Clothes - Panic! at the Disco
Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time - Panic! at the Disco
LA Devotee - Panic! at the Disco


Leave a comment and let me know which songs are on your April Playlist.

Thanks for Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Rebecca Laura Writes