Things to do on Valentine's Day if You're Single
Valentine's Day is almost upon us!
The time of year where we're all force fed romance, couples and cutesy Facebook status's. Where if you're not loved up or in a relationship you're reminded increasingly of this fact.
For all you singletons out there like me here is a list of a few things you could do on Valentine's Day:
1. Have a pamper evening. Treat yourself run a bath, put on a face mask, paint your nails, get some much need rest and relaxation!
2. Go out! Get some friends together have a night out or go to the pub. Just because you're single on Valentine's Day doesn't mean you have to do nothing.
3. Wine and dine yourself! Order in some food/cook for yourself, have a glass of wine (or any alcoholic beverage you're partial to). Buy yourself some chocolates/ice cream/desserts and pop on a film or catch up on that Netflix series you've been watching.
4. Have a mate date. Invite one of your good friends around, cook some food, bake, watch a movie.
5. Bake. There's something really therapeutic about baking. Plus then afterwards you have cake its a win win!
So there you have my list of suggestions for things to do if you're single on Valentine's Day.
Thanks for Reading!