Slider

The Best Foundation/Concealer Combination for Me

Tuesday 17 January 2017

I'm one of those people that has very temperamental skin. It goes from the extremes of being too sensitive and dry to being oily and causing outbreaks.
Due to this It is incredibly hard for me to find a good foundation/concealer combination that stays!
I put my makeup on at half 7 in a morning and buy 10 its like my skin has absorbed it!


It took me a while but I have finally found a combination that stays and makes my skin look wonderful.

What are these two amazing products you ask? They are:

- Nars Sheerglow Foundation
- MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer

Both of these products have extremely high coverage even when using the smallest amounts! I find they cover any blemishes or dark circles that I don't want on show and they make my skin look glowing - that's the only way I can describe it!

Note: if you like a Matte finish with your skin products then the foundation is definitely not for you.

What foundation/concealer combo could you not live without?

Thanks for Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Rebecca Laura Writes