Slider

Flamingo Candles: The Melt Crowd Christmas Box

Sunday 27 December 2015


It's that time of the month again for the review of the Flamingo Candles melt crowd box. I must admit I am lagging behind with my blogging this month what with Christmas and everything tis the season to be busy!!


Without further ado here is what is in the Christmas themed box:
Christmas Pudding - I love the festiveness of this however I'm not a fan of Christmas Pudding. The scent or the taste.
Cinnamon Sticks - This one I love cinnamon is just a wonderful smell and always makes me think of Christmas.
Mulled Wine - Not a big fan of Mulled wine but the smell of this is a rather addictive one.
Black Cherry - This one I'm not a fan of not sure why it just doesn't appeal to me personally.
Black Tea & Almond - This one I love it such a refreshing scent it would definitely be an aromatic one to give a refreshing smell to any room.
Vanilla Milk Bottles - This one smells just like the Sweets I used to have when I was younger. Such a sweet smell!
Asian Pear & Plum - Yet another aromatic scent not overpowering but I do like this one!
Mistletoe - Yet another festive one I just love the fact that this is a themed box. This is probably the one out of the festive scents that I like the most.
Finally the box came with a free scented tree hanging which was a very nice touch to the box.

The Melt Crowd is a subscription box through Flamingo Candles where you lay £10 a month and you receive 8 scent melts. For more information have a look at their website:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Rebecca Laura Writes