Slider

Discontinued Chocolate Bars That Should Be Brought Back

Sunday 13 December 2015

The other week I found the holy grail of chocolate bars while shopping in an American Sweet Store. The white chocolate Twix I remember having one of these when I was younger and then they just disappeared. It got me thinking what other great chocolate bars have disappeared over the years so I've put together a list of the ones that I think should be brought back.


Mars Delight - Mars with wafer yes please.

White Chocolate Maltesers - Maltesers are amazing anyways add white chocolate into the mix and that is heaven.



Wonka Bars - The original Wonka Bars they were amazing and so addictive. Especially the caramel one, then poof they were gone and replaced by the newer and not as nice bars.

Flake Snow - White Chocolate flake covered in milk chocolate need I say more? I always found this to be quite a festive chocolate bar.

Dairy Milk Mint Crisp - dairy milk with Mint chips in, there are loads of Mint chocolate bars out there but there was something different about this one.
Dairy Milk with Shortcake Biscuit - probably a favourite among most people why was it discontinued?

Last but not least the White Chocolate Twix - white chocolate and caramel is a winning combination!

Are there any chocolate bars out there that you wish could be brought back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Rebecca Laura Writes