Slider

Birmingham Trip: Grand Central

Monday 2 November 2015

The weekend before last I went on a trip up to Birmingham to see the new ironically named Grand Central. (Why would you call it that?)
Name aside I was looking forward to going round all of the shops and having a look around the John Lewis as I had never been in one before. Naturally I took my camera with me and took a few pictures:





The above are a few I took off the balconies it was super busy especially the places to eat!

I had to take a picture of the MAC shop just look at it!!

The Halloween window for Whittards tea. They had samples for you to try of Toffee Apple flavoured tea it was very strange.

Then onto lunch:





As it was so insanely busy in Grand Central me and my friend went to The Botanist for lunch the pictures are enough to show you how amazing the food and drinks were! You can see my full review of the restaurant here. 

Finally what better to end off with than another food picture this time of a rainbow brownie from Selfridges. I'm sure you will agree with me that the cake selection in Selfridges is amazing and I could not resist getting one of these.

Have any of you been to the new part of Birmingham? What did you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Rebecca Laura Writes